Monday 29 August 2016

Potter fever

    After for years not watching Harry Potter, again, I had a chance to watch it again yesterday. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Yeay, I really miss watching it for it was my favourite since young.
Google source
    After watching it, I was just wondering. There is so much post on Harry Potter books and the movie so ,I , also want to join the 'Potter Fever'. Hehe..I still remember when I was young, I went into a room where maybe my father ( I can't really remember), was in front of the laptop watching a movie. As a young curious little girl, I hopped and sat on the lap, watching a very interesting movie on magic. Well, that's the first time I fell for the Harry Potter movie. The movie has put a spell on me.
        I do have favourite characters who was, of course, Harry Potter and Hermoine. She was the best among them while Harry, the most drama one. As for the best couple, I really ship Ron and Hermoine very much. I don't know, they just so sweet together, protecting each other. Aww..
          I also was touch with the love Snape has for Harry. I thought he was really bad but he does a lot of thing to Harry. Ah, done with Potter post.

Have a nice day! -Ma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly talk?